- Our current hours are Wednesday-Sunday 7am-3pm.
- We are closed Monday & Tuesday for retail customers.
- Please do not make online orders when we are not open.
- The demand for bagels at this time is very high. To help ensure you get the variety and quantity of bagels you would like, please submit an order form at least 24 hours in advance.
- In most cases, orders of more than 1-1/2 dozen bagels requires a two-day notice.
- We no longer slice day-old bagels for our customers.
- The flexibility of our online ordering system is limited.
- If you would like to put in special requests or customize your order, do not order online. Instead, please call us at 410-690-4188.
- The online ordering system will not accept coupons or discounts you may have received from us. If you would like to apply one of these to your order, please come in or call your order in.
- If you specify that you would like curbside pickup at the time of your order, we are always happy to accomodate you.
- Please describe your vehicle to us when you order.
- When you arrive, please pull up in front of one of the two, large windows at the front of our restaurant. If after a couple of minutes, we have not contacted you, then please call us at 410-690-4188.
- If you are coming in to order and/or pickup, please park in the regular parking spots and leave the fire lane clear for those who are using our curbside pickup service.
We believe that good food takes time and effort, and, in that endeavor, there are no shortcuts. That is especially true when you set out to break industry norms and create organic, dairy-free bagels.
Remember, if it’s not boiled, it’s not a bagel!